Monday, April 30, 2012

A different kind of tweet

Hello and happy Monday to you!  Today I have such a fun card to share.  I used the You're so Tweet set to make this and combined it with some adorable BoBunny papers that I picked up recently.  I think they go great together!



I used some matching chipboard elements and some fun beaded flowers as well and I think this makes a really cute card that could be used for a lot of different occasions.  You have to love a card that you can use for more than one thing!
I stamped the sentiment right onto one of those chipboard elements and the bird was stamped onto one of the pieces of patterned paper. 

Supplies Used:
BoBunny papers and chipboard elements
Xyron adhesives
Ink by Staz-On
Pen by Sakura
Border punch by Fiskars
Beaded flowers (no brand name given)

No comments: