Friday, April 13, 2012

Crazy for chevron!

I know that I can't be the only person that loves the look of a chevron pattern on their projects on in home decor.  When I saw this new set by gel-a-tins I fell in love and couldn't wait to get it in my hands.  You may have seen a little sneak peek of this card if you're a fan on our Facebook page, but here's the whole thing!



The set is called Chevron Stripes and it has eight different size and style chevron strips that you can use to make your own chevron pattern in any color and on any background you want.  I used two different sizes on this card (one for the card base and one on the star).  Be sure to check out our sponsored online retailer, Stampn-Scrapn for this set if your local store isn't carrying gel-a-tin stamps yet.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies Used:
Chevron Stripes stamp set
Xyron adhesive
Paper by Chatterbox, October Afternoon
Chipboard star by Bazzill and Scenic Route
Letters by Scenic Route
Pins by Maya Road
Ribbon by May Arts
Ink by Stampin Up

No comments: