Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Celebrate!

Image

All sunny and bright here today. Working with a little Sugar & Spice to make everything nice and colorful for my project today.
Just add a few layers of your favorite papers, Gel-A-Tins stamps and a few little dimensional embellishments to make this one pop.

Image

I find that I have several of these large flat buttons in my mix of supplies and after looking through my Spin Cycle stamp sets...it was a perfect match. Just apply ink to the stamp and press the stamp onto the middle of the button. Allow to dry before continue working. May be best to add the button to your project first to avoid smudging.

Gel-A-Tins Supplies:
Spin Cycle
Sugar & Spice

Additional Supplies:
Pink Paislee - paper
Precious Remembrance - sentiment stamp
Maya Road - chipboard window
Martha Stewart - tape
Spellbinders - heart scallop
ribbon
paint
stick pin

1 comment:

Ann-Katrin said...

Love the fresh colour and the cool staping details. TFS!