Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Butterflies and Love Knots with Donna!

 
Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing with you a card I made featuring the Gel-a-tins Love Knots stamp. I decided to stamp the Love Knots on a craft color and use some pink and orange as contrasting colors. To make this card I stamped a Crumb Cake panel with the Love Knots stamp using Crumb Cake ink. I made the card from Pink card stock and added the orange panel and the Love Knots panel. I made 3 butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch and added pink pearls to each of them. Then I added some Thickers Letters to the Love Knots panel. It was a fun and easy card to make.

Here is a close up showing the hearts in the Love Knots pattern. 


Thanks for stopping by today! To see more cards I've made with Gel-a-tin stamps check out my blog at http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com

Materials
1. Stamp - Love Knots - Gel-a-tins
2. Paper - Pretty in Pink, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up
3. Ink - Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up
4. Punch - butterfly - Martha Stewart
5. Pearls - Pink - Queen & Co.
6. Letters - Thickers - Dots - American Crafts

No comments: