Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Burlap and stamps!

Good morning, gelly fans!  It's Jessica here again with a fun project I made with the Time's a Ticking set.



I stamped my clock images onto some 7 Gypsies patterned paper with Staz-On ink and cut them out.  They're layered in with die-cuts, embellishments, ribbon and a large, folded embellishment that I made.  That base is a Canvas Corp burlap star.  I used my Xyron to attach all the paper embellishments and this came together in a flash!

I'm thinking that I'll pick up a shadow box to put this in and I'll probably hang it in my craft room, but you could use something like this (in a different theme) for an additional something on a wrapped gift or even as part of some party decor.  Stringing a few of these together to make a banner would be really cute!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: 7 Gypsies
Adhesive: Xyron
Pins: Maya Road
Sticker: Heidi Swapp
Die-cut- Star shape by Xyron/Spellbinders
Key: Colorbok
Ink: Staz-On black
Ribbon:  May Arts

No comments: