Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time's a Ticking!

Hello and happy Thursday to you all!  I hope you've had a chance to check out our DT call.  If you love our stamps we'd love to have you on our team!  The deadline is coming up fast, so don't forget to submit!

Today I have another card that I made using the Time's a Ticking set.  I love all the clocks in this set and for this card I decided to use those clocks to make a flower.  It's a little different, but I like the way it came out.



I stamped and then cut out five of one of the round clocks, then pleated them to add some dimension.  The center clock was stamped and cut out of a green paper and I attached it with some foam adhesive that I made with my Xyron.  I think I'll have to make more of these in different sizes to use on a layout (but this would be a pretty funny little belated birthday card, don't you think?)

Supplies used:
Patterned paper by K & Co., Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye
Adhesive by Xyron
Trims by May Arts
Ink by Staz-On.
Button is Bazzill
Twine by The Twinery
Chipboard accent by Crate Paper
Leaves by Provo Craft

No comments: