Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sweet Little Girl

Hello everyone...
I am here with a cute card today.  I am using Mojo Monday's Sketch #233.
Here is the sketch.
Image

I turned the sketch and used it like this:

Image
I am using the set called:
SUGAR AND SPICE

Image

Here is my version of the sketch from above.

Image

I think this is such a sweet set.  There are so many possibilities since there are so many stamps!

Image

I have no idea who I will give this card to, but I could use it for many different occasions, don't you agree?

Image

I hope you have enjoyed my sketch tweak today! Do you use sketches? I am new to using them but I am hooked!
What sketch sites you do like?
I would love to hear what you have to say.
This has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabanahttp://polkacabana.wordpress.com with today's post.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! Such beautiful colors and details! Amazing work!!
Nancy xx :D