Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stamped with love!

Image

Happy Tuesday! I love finding ways to incorporate stamps and fabric in my projects. It is a simple way to add dimension and texture to your projects. Today I am sharing with you an easy to stamp fabric and add this little flower to your next project.

Image

First, die cut five circles of fabric (used canvas here). Stamp each circle using Gel-A-Tins Spin Cycle polka-dot circle. String all five together, using a needle and thread. Add to any project! Used this same stamp to add color/pattern to scallop die cut border as well. Added the stamped leaf image to the layers using Unbeleafable.

Gel-A-Tins Supplies:
Spin Cycle
Unbeleafable

Additional Supplies:
Prairie Bird Boutique - wrinkle ribbon
K&Company - girl image
Papertrey Ink - ink, dies
Simple Stories - "remember" sticker
Crate Paper - label sticker, die cuts
Pink Paislee - paper
Glue Arts - foam, perma tac adhesive
adhesive pearls
alpha stickers
vintage buttons
stick pins
canvas

Andrea

1 comment:

Barb Turpin said...

What a sweet card! I love it! (Do you know there is word verification on you blog? I didn't even know I had it on mine until last week!)