Monday, March 12, 2012

Hi there!

I hope you had a nice weekend... Lately, I have been into baby girl projects, to include card and baby album. And today, I would like to share my new baby girl card that I created with Sugar and Spice and Sweet Cakes stamp set.

For my starting point, I stamped multiple cherry images on the patterned paper and add pink pearls for accent. I started layering all the paper and distressed most of the edges. The envelope was created using vellum paper for transparency look. The vintage card is actually my childhood rummy card that I still collect until now.


On the detail photo above, you can see the stamped teddy bear image from Sugar and Spice stamp set that I distressed using dye ink and adhere on the front side of the envelope. The word "traditions" is a cardstock sticker I found in my stash.

Here is the other materials I used to create the entire card:
- Momenta patterned paper
- My Mind's Eye tag
- Doodle bug frill
- maya Road tricket
- May Arts ribbon
- Papertreyink die
- Melissa Frances patterned paper
- The twinery twine

happy creating!

No comments: