Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Distress Inks and Wild Things by Donna


Happy Wednesday! Today I'm using a new Gel-a-tins stamp set called Wild Things. I decided to use my distress inks to create this little scene. To make this card I lightly taped one of my oval Spellbinders Nestabilities to my card. I sponged on the inks with a dauber. Then I stamped in Versamark ink to make sure the images would stand out from the background. It's a simple technique that gives a beautiful result.

Here is the card with the oval attached.



Here is the stamp set. It has lots of nice silhouette images.


Materials

1. Stamp Set - Wild Things - Gel-a-tins
2. Card stock - Whisper White - Stampin' Up
3. Distress Inks - Stormy Sky, Wild Honey, Tea Dye
4. Sponge Daubers
5. Ink - Versamark - Black
6. Die - Oval - Spellbinders Nestabilities

Stop by my blog http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com to see more cards I've made with Gel-a-tin Stamps.

No comments: