Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Decorated picture frame by Donna


Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining us at the Gel-a-tins blog today. My project today is a decorated photo frame. I got a wooden frame at my local craft store. You can find these at most craft stores for about $2.

The first thing I did was sand it to smooth out the edges. Then I painted it with an Adirondack Paint Dabber in Mushroom. I used the Gel-a-tins stamp set called Wild Things and stamped the images on the frame using Black Versamark ink. It was super easy and fun project. I was looking on my refrigerator to find a picture to put in it and this was the only one big enough there. It's a picture of me with Michael Phelps at my brother's house at Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. My brother is his coach.


Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop by my blog to see more Gel-a-tins products http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com

Materials
1. Stamp set - Wild Things - Gel-a-tins
2. Wooden Frame - Michaels
3. Ink - black - Versamark
4. Paint Dabber - Mushroom - Adirondack

No comments: