Thursday, March 15, 2012

Card gone wild!

I have a beauty for you today. Plus I have an idea for you try out while we are at it!

I am using MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH
Image

But for my card I turned it and used the sketch this way.

Image

What I did first was to get all my supplies out to stamp on a piece of twill tape.

Image

I just used regular stamping ink in a dark color and randomly stamped the twill tape.

Image

Since I was using the sketch, I cut all my papers and figured out what would go where, before I decided where to stamp on the papers.

Image

Here I have all my papers stamped and I'm ready to assemble my card.

Image

Here is the finished card.

Image

The white part of the card is more of a cream color, I had a hard time getting the light right today!  Sorry!

Image

I just love this set.  There is so much you can do with this.  The images are all just gorgeous.

Image

If you like my color and paper palette, I have Authentique Paper to thanks for that. I am using their line called Free Bird Comfort & Familiar.

I will be entering this in Mojo Monday's Challenge # 232.

I hope you enjoyed my idea, this would also work on certain ribbons, so I would love to hear if you try this out! Let me know.

This has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabana with today's post.