Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sugar and Spice card by Jeannie

Today I want to show you a card I came up with just by looking at the wrapping on my Authentique paper Miracle Collection Kit.

Image

Just by looking at the above I thought it'd make a great background. Here it is cut to the size I needed.

Image

 You can see here, I am adding my layers of Cheery Lynn Designs border dies, fabric tape etc.
Image

 For the stamps I embossed them in a powder that is a bit "shabby chic." The image is distorted slightly, but it works for this card.

The set I am using is called:

Sugar & Spice
Image

Here is the card all assembled.
Image

I love the soft colors and they playful stamps.

Image

Such a cute card for a new bundle of joy!

Image

 I hope you will remember to look at covers of paper pads, kit inserts and packaging. There is always something that can be reused, just like I reused the kit insert on this card! Just remember to always, think out side of the box!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Be sure to visit the Gel A Tins blog because we have some AMAZING designers that are always coming up with new things to try!

Have a great day and see ya next week with more GEL A TINS fun!

This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana with today's post.

No comments: