Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life's Simple Pleasures Card by Donna


I decided to make a card this week that could be used for Valentine's Day since it's coming up! I used the Gel-a-tins stamp set called Sweet Cakes. To make this card I used a dark pink paper for the back of the card. Then I cut a slightly smaller panel with the hearts paper. I die cut the circle with the scallop, placed a light piece of paper in the scallop and placed it on the hearts paper and cut the sides to fit the rectangular hearts panel. Then I stamped the sentiment on the lighter color paper and added some pink pearls. I paper pieced the cupcake and adhered it to the card with foam tape.


Then I cut a small strip of the dark pink paper and adhered it to the card and added pink pearls to the strip.

Materials
1. Decorative Paper - Kissing Booth - Basic Grey
2. Stamp set - Sweet Cakes - Gel-a-tins
3. Ink - Basic Black - Stampin' Up
4. Pearls - Michaels
5. Die - Circle Scallop - Sizzix
6. Foam Tape - Stampin Dimensionals - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today!! Check by my blog and say Hi if you get a chance http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com

Donna

No comments: