Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CAS Happy Cupcake Card by Donna


This week I wanted to make a quick and easy CAS card with the Gel-a-tins Sweet Cakes stamp set. I was trying to think of something to use this fun sentiment with and here's what I came up with - a happy cupcake. I think if you ate one of those everyday it would definitely take the grumpies away!!


To make this card I stamped the icing in pink on white paper and cut it out. Then I stamped the bottom of the cupcake in grey and cut it out. I added two "googly" eyes and drew in a mouth and attached the cupcake to the card with foam tape. Then I stamped the sentiment in black ink.

Thanks for stopping by today - check out my blog and say HI if you get a chance http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com

Materials
1. Card stock - Whisper White - Stampin' Up
2. Stamp set - Sweet Cakes - Gel-a-tins
3. Ink - London Fog, Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud - Memento
4. Foam tape - Stampin' Dimensionals - Stampin' Up
5. Paper Snips - Martha Stewart
6. Googly Eyes - Hobby Lobby

No comments: