Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby girl card by Linda

Hello all...
For this week project, I would like to share with you a cute baby girl card that I created using Sugar & Spice Stamp Set. I just love this stamp set, it allows me to create something so cute with a little bit of vintage look to it.

For cardbase, I used black and white strip patterned paper and add pink paper rectangle that has been layered with vintage 'the alphabet' figures and topped with stamped baby girl image on top of birthday cake with baby blue pearls to embellish. I machine stitch throughout, just for added accent throughout the main image. On the bottom of the card is plain naked chipboard that has been distressed with white ink and adhere on the card using foam tape. At the end, I wrap pink ribbon vertically and add wooden button and dress it nicely with stamped ABC block image on a small tag.

Other materials:
Crate paper patterned paper
Crate paper sticker
Queen & Co pearls
7 Gypsies diecut
May Arts ribbon
Tsukineko ink

I hope you enjoy this little project and create inspiration for your cute baby project in the future. Thank you... Happy stamping!

DSC_0419.jpg

No comments: