Friday, December 30, 2011

A sunny card for a holiday weekend!

Hey again!  It's Jessica :)  Today I have a card that I made using the Sweet to the Core stamp set and the Milk and Honey scented embossing powder.  Check it out!



I started with a circular card base and added to that.  The heart was made by tracing one of my Xyron/Spellbinder's dies (I wanted a slightly different size than I could get with the set, but tracing and cutting worked perfectly)!  I stamped the "Sweet to the Core" sentiment on blue paper and punched it out and the pear was punched with Versamark ink, embossed with the Milk and Honey scented embossing powder and then cut out with scissors.  I layered it all together with My Mind's Eye papers, Maya Road and Joann's pins and May Arts ribbon.  Hope you like it!

Have a wonderful new year!

No comments: