Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry Christmas card by Kim!

Today I would like to showcase another Christmas card with you, which was created within the matter of about 10 minutes. I can sometimes spent hours on getting just one card finished but the gorgeous new stamp set Christmas Wreath makes creating cards a doddle!
Image

Instructions:
I started stamping the tag with the "Merry Christmas" sentiment first and then added the little "Swirl" to the corners of the tag. Previously I stamped the "Holly" twice to a sheet of white bleed proof paper, coloured it in and hand cut the image, adhering it to the tag with the aid of some foam dots.

Image

To add a little more interest to the "Swirl", I adhered a red flat backed pearl to the lower part to compliment the berries from the "Holly" image.

Image

Finally I added the tag to my card base with a double helping of adhesive foam pads, to raise it off the red background and allow me to tuck some punchinella behind the tag.

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Mad About Cards
Papers - Donna Salazar Designs
Tag- WH Smith
Inks - Stampin' Up
Other - Bakers Twine, Punchinella, Button

1 comment:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

I just love all the Christmas ideas and cards! This is a great design!