Thursday, December 1, 2011

Have a Beautiful Christmas with Gel A Tins!

I am getting in the mood of making all these fabulous Christmas things and thought I would make a nontraditional color card for you all today.

I am using the same set I made my last Gel a Tins card with, you can find that post here:

http://polkacabana.wordpress.com/category/gel-a-tins/

A friend of mine told me about a wonderful site which I used this sketch to make my card.
Image

Here is what I have made, based on the sketch.

Image

I used paper from the Ooh La La For Her, by My Mind's Eye.
Image

To create lots of texture I used glitter and these micro mini clear glass beads.

Image

My favorite aspect of this is that I stamped the phrase directly onto the twill tape. I love the way it looks.
Image

It looks very elegant, perfect for a Very Important Person you need to send a card to.

Are you thinking about making cards for this Holiday? There is still time. If you don't have enough time to make all of them, pick a handful of people and hand make those people cards.

It is truly an expression of love to put your heart into something and what a way to tell someone close to you, "Merry Christmas."

Have a great Thursday and Happy Crafting.

This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana http://polkacabana.wordpress.com with today's post.

No comments: