Monday, November 21, 2011


Today, I would like to share with you this card that I created using the 3-D alphabet and sweet cakes stamp sets. I just love this alphabet stamp set, each letter is so sweet and unique. This card's measurement is 4.25" X 5.5". First, I adhere two different patterned papers and machine stitch them and applied the lace on the bottom of the card before adding the title and cupcake images. I use pink, blue, and purple pigment ink to stamp the alphabets and embossing powder with light blue glitter for accent and adhere some pearls as shown on the picture. The top of the cupcake stamp was adhered with foam tape to create 3D effect.

Other supplies:
Cardstock: Momenta
Patterned paper: Crate Paper
Ink: Tsukineko
Pearls: Queen & Co
Glitter Powder: Pink Paislee
Embossing Powder: Recollections
Lace: stash

So if you are looking for a cute "just because" card, this will be the one for you to try and I'm sure it will brighten someone's day. Happy Stamping!

No comments: