Saturday, November 12, 2011

Summer Fun Layout!

If, like me, you do not have children you may wonder sometimes on how to make use of specific stamp sets that are geared towards kids' pages or cards.

During November I hope to show you that cute sets like the brand new ONCE UPON A TIME can be used in so many ways and are certainly not restrictive at all.

Image

As soon as I saw the set I was taken by the gorgeous flower stem and knew immediately that I wanted this to become an important feature of my layout. I just LOVE fussy cutting images and the flower stem is perfect to be turned into an embellishment.


Image

Instructions:
I tucked each of the hand cut stems underneath the papers edge and adhered them to the background with the aid of some adhesive dots, to get some dimension by raising the images.
As you have probably noticed, I love to layer papers and embellishments on my layouts and thought that adding the sentiment "One Upon a Time" from the set, would look really cute tucked underneath one of the background papers.

Image

Supplies used:
Papers - Authentique
Stickers - American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin
Vellum Butterflies - Jenni Bowlin
Inks - Stampin' Up
Other - Gesso, Punchinella, Walnut Spray

No comments: