Friday, November 11, 2011

Once Upon a Time

When I opened my stamp set for the month, I fell in love with this ONCE UPON A TIME stamp set! It is perfect for little girls! My first project was making a card:


Instructions:
I wanted the prime focus of the card to be the adorable image, so I stamped it in black ink, and colored the image in with my copics. I then added some glitter, with my 2-way glue! Love how the unicorn sparkles! I made the card as girly as I could with my favorite color gray with lots of pink! I tied a bow and then added a button with a bow of twine

Supplies Used:
Gel-a-tins Stamp: Once Upon A Time
Other: Black Cardstock, Momenta Patterned Paper, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Twine, button, Signo White Pen

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Super cute card!! Love the princess with her pink dress and white unicorn. Very pretty bow too! Any girl would love this card!!