Friday, November 18, 2011

A Note for my Princess

Having a 7 year old girl who took one look at the ONCE UPON A TIME stamp set, and said it was her most favorite stamp that I have, I knew I had to make her something, to surprise her! I often add little notes to her lunchbox, with a little treat, so I decided to create a little envelope that I can put little notes in for her! I LOVE how this turned out, and I can`t wait until she comes running off the bus to tell me all about her Princess note. Here is what I created:


Instructions:Stamp the castle image from the Once Upon a Time Stamp set onto an envelope of your choosing (I chose a kraft envelope). Color the image in with your copic markers. Add Patterned paper to fit the top half of the envelope and add ribbon and trim accordingly. Add your sentiment for your prince or princess. Add a flower.

Supplies Used:
Kraft Envelope, Felt Flowers, Ribbon and Trim, copic markers, Basic Grey Alpha Stickers, Pink Paislee Patterned Paper.

No comments: