Friday, November 4, 2011

Meet Design Team member Jodi!

I hope you're having as much fun getting to know the new team as I am!  Today we're learning more about Jodi!


My name is Jodi Wilton, and I live in Welland, Ontario, Canada. I have been married to my husband for 8 years, and have three wonderful kids. I have the pleasure of running my own daycare from my home, and have been doing this for over 5 years. I first got interested in scrapbooking when I worked on a cruise ship, as a way to document my travels. That was over 10 years ago, and today I enjoy all types of papercrafting! I love the versatility of stamps, and love teaching classes using stamps on cards, layouts, and altered projects! I am constantly searching for new techniques to try! I am absolutely thrilled to be designing for Gel-a-tins stamps! I look forward to inspiring, and to be inspired! Feel free to come and visit my personal blog: http://luvalotland.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Donna B. said...

Can't wait to see your creations!!!

Linda Abadie said...

Judi, nice to meet you. Look forward to working together with you.. :)