Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Meet Design Team member Donna!

Today we're all about new DT member Donna!  I'm having a lot of fun getting to know our team a little better and I hope you are too!


Hi, my name is Donna and I live in Irmo, SC. I’m so excited to be a member of the Gel-a-tins Design Team!! I’m a high school teacher and my favorite classes to teach are Photoshop and Web Page Design. I enjoy exercising and you can catch me at the gym several days a week at 5am on a cardio machine browsing through current card making magazines. I also love to travel. My two favorite places to visit are London, England and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

I started making cards and scrapbooking in the late 1990s when a friend of mine introduced me to stamping. I have always loved card making and a little over a year ago I rekindled my love of papercrafting. My favorite things to make are cards and mini-scrapbooks. I started my current blog, The Crafty Corgi, in February 2011. Since then I have placed in several online challenges including the Moxie Fab World Chevron Chic Challenge. I’ve also had cards published in Paper Crafts, Card Maker, Take Ten and CARDS magazines. I love to try different styles and techniques, but my favorite style is probably Clean and Simple. I really love graphic cards and I believe less is more.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Welcome Donna!! Looking fwd in working with you :)

Rachel said...

donna is so amazing!!! So excited for her to get this opportunity :)

Linda Abadie said...

Donna, nice to meet you here. Excited to work together with you. :)