Monday, November 28, 2011

Love card by Linda

We all know that sometimes it is just hard to find the time to sit down, design, and create a card for someone. Today, I would like to share with you a way to create a simple card. It took me less than 30 minutes to finish this cutie and I am pleased with the result.

First, create a card using cardstock (4.25" X 5.5") and adhere patterned paper rectangle that has been stamped with light color dye ink for the base of the card. The stamp set that I use here is called 3-D alpha set. I arrange the word love and stamp the word about five times from top to bottom. For the embellishments, I used vintage lace, layered with floral, and head pin. To finish, I added 3 pearls as shown on the picture.

Other Materials:
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
Paint: Liquitex acrylic
Head Pin: Webster page
Flower: Prima
Lace: Prima
Pearl: Queen & Co

I hope you enjoy this card and can't wait to see what you create. happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

This is gorgeous on so many levels! Wonderful card! Love all of it.