Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving you a break!

Image

From time to time I find myself giving my dear friend a gentle reminder to slow things down a bit. It is perfectly acceptable to take a few minutes for yourself...so I thought up this little card set to help her enjoy those moments just a little more. Using Gel-A-Tins Coffee Break and Love Knots, I created this set of cards and pocket for such an occasion.

Image

A tea pouch is tucked away inside each card, but you could also add your own scrumptious treat or even a gift card.

Image

Supplies:
Gel-A-Tins Coffee Break
Gel-A-Tins Love Knots
Bazzill Basics Paper - cardstock
My Minds Eye - paper
Melissa Frances - paper
Websters Pages - paper
Prairie Bird Boutique - wrinkle ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon - satin ribbon, lace, bakers twine
Spellbinders - scallop circle die
Papertrey Ink - scallop circle die, buttons, twine
Sizzix - circle die
glassine bag
doily