Tuesday, November 29, 2011

gel-a-tins classes in Canada!

gel-a-tins DT member Jodi teaches classes at a store in Welland, Ontario.  If you're local be sure to check out the class schedule on the website below for a chance to learn some techniques from her while making some gorgeous projects with gel-a-tin stamps!

Today I want to share with you two layouts for a class I taught at the Scrapping Nook ( http://www.thescrappingnook.ca )! I used the cute alphabet stamp set called : Off to School Letters


It is super cute and PERFECT for school layouts! Here is the first layout:


The letters were first stamped and then cut up and staggered to get the title effect I was looking for. Here is a closer look:


Here is the second layout I created:


I stamped the letters and then coloured them in with my sharpie marker for a unified look! I love this about stamping!

Hope this gives you some great inspiration to finish up some school layouts!

Other Material Used on layout: Little Yellow Bicycle Paper and Chipboard, Ranger Ink, Bazzil Cardstock, Twine from the Twinery, Unknown Ribbon, Wooden Dowel

1 comment:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Love those letters and what a cute layout!