Friday, October 21, 2011

You'll love this!

First up today I have the cutest project by Karin to share with you!  She used the Make a Wish set to make this gift wrap and tag and I don't know about you, but I think that the wrapping paper is one of the best parts of this gift :)

IMG_6215a.jpg

I also have a card from DT member Angela to share with you.  I really love the backgrounds you can create with our stamp sets.  Whether they're subtle or bright, they look amazing!



"I used three different sets to create this fun card. The polka dots are from Chocolate Bliss, the Thanks circle is of course from the Many Thanks set (there's also a text background from the same set, stamped with watermark ink on the kraft rectangle behind it) and the coral ribbon is from the Rock-a-Bye Baby set. The paper and sticker is from Crate Paper."

You still have time to enter the monthly challenge, so be sure to head over and check it out!

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Great projects!! LOVE the wrapping paper!