Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday wake-up!

Good morning!  I hope that all you gelly fans out there had a wonderful weekend.  We're coming back at you with some more cards to help get that crafty mojo going!

First off today is Karin.  I love the projects she's made with this combination of stamp sets!  She used the Little Buddies, Off to School Letters and Traffic Signs sets on this one.  Check it out...

IMG_8122a.jpg

Isn't that just so sweet? 

Ellen made the cutest card with the Honey Bear set.  Plus, any card with googly eyes on it makes it the best as far as I'm concerned :)

"I love how versatile Gel-a-tins stamps are! This sentiment is from the Honey Bear set and I use it all the time. I love the crayon look of the type!"

Image

Cardstock: Core'dinations
Sticker: BasicGrey
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants

1 comment:

Indy's Designs said...

I love following Karin's work. As for Ellen's card. I just love those vibrant colors and those googly eyes just make me laugh!