Friday, October 14, 2011

Let's get crafty!

Another fun project to share with you today!  I made a shaker card and I can't wait to share it with you.  Hope you like it!


I used both the Witchy Poo and Happy Halloween sets on this one.  The card isn't hard to make at all as long as you've got a piece of foam adhesive.  If you don't, make your own by running craft foam through your Xyron on both sides.  Cheap and easy!


This bat is one of my favorite stamps from the Happy Halloween set.  I stamped them in black first and then went over them with Versamark ink and our Pearly White Gelly Powder.  I did the same thing with the sentiment.  The glitter and texture looks so good on the card.


For the haunted house from the Witchy Poo set I stamped again in Versamark and then embossed it using the Storm Scented Gelly Powder.  The silver color is really pretty and the scent is masculine but not too strong. 
I also embossed with the White On Gelly powder on that chipboard moon. It wasn't the right color and that was a quick and easy fix.  I added the black Martha Stewart glitter to the inside edge and the Art Glitter vintage glass glitter to the outside edges for a final detail. 
Papers are by Echo Park and Making Memories, black ink is by Staz-On and dries clear glue is by Art Glitter.

Well, that's it's for me today!  I hope you've had a great week and are looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend.  I know I am!

2 comments:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Oh I love it!!! So many elements here!

Kim Sonksen said...

This card is super cute!