Friday, October 28, 2011

Are you ready for the weekend?

Maybe you have some fun and crafting planned and maybe you'll just be trying to keep your kids (or spouse) away from all the Halloween candy.  We're having a Halloween party at my house and I can't wait!  I've been working on cards and decor this month and it's going to be a blast!  Of course, I have been using my gel-a-tins a lot this month, and I'm sure that today's projects will make you want to get crafty too!

Ellen made this cute card with the Home Sweet Home set!

Image

"I love love this Home Sweet Home set for cards, too! Everyone has friends that move so having one of these in your card stash is a must!"

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Carstock: Core'dinations
Buttons: misc

Cassie altered a small gift box with the Chocolate Bliss set.  I love this set and it's so fab on this little box!

ChocolateBlissCT1nwm.JPG

"I found some small old boxes the other day, and I thought 'these need a makeover'! I covered them in patterned paper, and decorated it with some ribbon to make it look like a gift box. "

ChocolateBlissCT1anwm.JPG

Stamps: Chocolate Bliss
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CDS Hot Cocoa
Paper: BG Sweet Threads, buttercream
Accessories: pink ribbon, Scallop Circle & Circle punch, Magenta Viva Pearl Pen, box

Have a great weekend!  We'll be back Monday with even more inspiration for you!

No comments: