Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You can do so much with a stamp!

Today we've got two projects that show you two very different ways you can use our stamp sets!  First up is Cherie with her sweet layout that uses the Save the Date set for her embellishment.   I just love that set!

"I stamped the numbered circle, then I stamped the line circle inside and then the date inside of that! I cut it out and added it to my page as a main focus embellishment."



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Core'dinations
Patterned Paper & Stickers: Echo Park
Stamps: Gel-a-tins
Ink: Stampin' Up!

This card is by Jessica.  Using a patterned paper with a monochromatic background and adding a solid stamp to it makes for a great look for a layered card or layout!

"I started with this one by stamping the different stamps from the Shifting Gears set all over the background paper.  Some of them I left looking a little rough, I think it adds to the mechanical, masculine look of the card.  Once I added that paper to my base, I misted some chipboard gears and added them to the card with foam adhesive.  With an ink around the edge and a sentiment, I was done and I love it!"



Paper: Imaginisce
Card base: Canvas Corp.
Sentiment: Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Staz-On and Ranger
Gears: Unique Pages
Adhesive: Xyron

2 comments:

Gladys said...

beautiful LO& card ! Love the misting technique! Love that!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Stunning work! That layout just pops!
And the card is awesome, great idea to stamp all the gears and then to add the misted chipboard gears!