Friday, September 23, 2011

Working for the Weekend!

Are you singing an 80's song now?  Sorry about that :) 

More card cuteness is coming your way today!  Cherie has been working with the Save the Date set this month and every time I see another project I want that set that much more!  Check this one out!

"I love this set; so many different ways to use it. It's even great to use on cards!"
 
Zoom out

Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Die Cuts: Quickutz Silhouette
Stamp: Gel-a-tins

Karin has been working with the Build Your Own Flourish set.  She has such a gift for making great cards!  I need to lift some of these ideas :)


"Build a Flourish is absolutely wonderful for creating your own patterned paper - I just LOVE it. For this card I used the Faded Jeans ink from Tim Holtz distress inks for the flowers and then went over my flowers with my ink blending tool adding the same color - which I think turned out quite nice. The label/doily is cut with my Silhouette SD and then stamped with a flower from the "Bulid a Flourish" set and a sentiment from Gel-a-tin's great set Happy Days - filled with different and very useful sentiments for birthdays and other celebrations!"




Well that's it for today!  Be sure to check out yesterday's post and learn about our Operation Write Home challenge, and don't forget about the monthly challenge too!  We want to see you win!



1 comment:

Vanessa Johnson said...

Love those cards! Both of them are cute!!