Saturday, September 24, 2011

We have another guest designer today!

Today we have Chris Hurley sharing some wonderful projects with us!  Have a seat and we'll learn a little more about her and get inspired by her work.  Take it away Chris!


Hi, my name is Chris. I've been crafting for about as long as I can remember. I have been stamping for about 20 years now. I was hooked the first time I picked up a stamp! I try to get in my studio every day. I spend most of that time making cards and ATC's. I live in Michigan with my 2 dogs, Doodle and Bentley. They are spoiled beyond belief.



Thank you Chris!  Those are such fun cards!

We're getting closer and closer to the end of the month, gelly fans :)  Be sure to check out that monthly challenge and our post about Operation Write Home!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: