Monday, September 5, 2011

Save the Date and Build Your own Paisley!

It's a happy holiday Monday here in the states, but I hope that you're having a great day no matter where you are!  We have more great projects for you today, but before we get to that I want to remind you that we have a design team call going on until September 18th.  Get those entries in!  Just go here for directions.  Good luck!
Cherie is up first today with an adorable layout that was embellished with our Save the Date stamp set. 

"I love these date stamps. I can see them working their way onto many of my scrapbook pages."

Image

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup
Stamps: Gel-a-tins
Ink: Stampin' Up!
Chipboard: Fancy Pants
Letter Stickers: Lily Bee, Jillibean Soup, Sassafras Lass
Sticker Accent: My Mind's Eye

This thank you card was made by Angela.  She used the Build Your Own Paisley-Floral set to make this one stand out!

Image

"This thank you card was fun to make and very classic looking - paisley is such a classic pattern. Here I was thinking of autumn colours of cranberry, navy and gold. I used the Many Thanks set for the sentiment."



2 comments:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

I love everything about that layout! The numbers down the side of the page, all the elements, the picture placement. Fabulous layout!
The card is really cute too, I have that stamp set and love it

pinkalishious said...

The layout is so fabulous & so is the card love paislee's!!! x x