Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday cards!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday out there!  I've got some shopping and scrapping to do (but unfortunately no scrappy shopping :) )  Let's see if our card creations from the DT will inspire you to create today!  First up is Cherie...

"When I opened up the Halloween set, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to create because I've never really done many Halloween projects but do these stamps ever just create for themselves. They are so super cute!! I think I might even redo my Halloween pages from last year just so I can use this set more."

Image

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Gel-a-tins
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
DT member Karin makes the cutest cards with the best details and today's card is no exception to that!  How cute are those pups she's been using?
"For this card I've used stamps from Cosmp Pups (dog and sentiment) together with Hearts a Flutter (heart and wings). "

I've used Spellbinders for the label and paper is from PTI.

Don't forget, our Monthly Challenge is still going on and you can also still purchase the Super Star set for $12.99 this month!

1 comment:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

That doggy card is so darn cute!