Monday, August 29, 2011

Some color for your Monday!

We have a really cute, summery card for you today from Angela!  I love all the color!

"Another colorful card (I call these "popsicle colors!") using the Many Thanks set and Sewing Kit.

Image

For this card I die cut a notepaper sheet using a die from Papertrey Ink and stamped it for my focal point. I inked the large sentiment assortment stamp with three colors of ink, starting with the lightest, inking different areas of the stamp. Where the inks overlap a new color is formed so I ended up with quite a rainbow effect! I stamped it on an angle and then filled in the white spaces with buttons.

Image

The paper is from Sassafras and I added a little vintage button and some baker's twine for an added touch."


This week Bonnie has given a previous surfing layout an update by adding
the perfect gel-a-tins® touch with our new Surfs Up stamp set. 
I knew thatour Surfs Up stamp set would make the perfect embellishments to
the layout I did a bit ago of DH surfing here in California.
On craft paper I embossed with gel-a-tins® White On and Back in Black embossing
powders. I used pop dots to adhere the surfer to the flowers. I took some natural
twill ribbon and stamped the shell images with StazOn ink in Timber Brown.

Here's a quick thank you card Bonnie made using
gel-a-tins® stamp sets Sheltering Tree & Many Thanks stamp set.

I stamped the tree using images from the Sheltering Tree  stamp set in river rock by stampin' up! and timber brown by stazon. I used the thank you sentiment in purely pomegranate by stampin up! 
as the 'apples' on the tree. Papers are BoBunny and nook & pantry from BasicGrey. 
Cloud buttons were from my stash.




Did you see yesterday's post?  We're looking for some new gel-a-tinas!  Be sure to check it out and submit to be a part of our team!


No comments: