Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Paw print banners and stitching!

The two projects we're sharing today are so cute!  Adding the smaller paw print stamps in the Cosmo Pups set to the banner on Karin's card is making me want to make a banner card of my own, and I think we already know how much I want that Button Up set with the stitch stamps.  I could use that on anything!  Let's see that card by Karin first...
"I've used another of the sweet dogs from Cosmo Pups- I just LOVE that set!!! I stamped it colored it and cut it out and placed it on a doily I cut out with my silhouette. The little banner is stamped with the little paw print that is also from the Cosmo Pup set."



Papers from October Afternoon - thrift shop

This adorable layout was made by DT member Ellen.  How cute are those stitches from the Button Up set?

"Faux stitching is a super quick and easy way to add fun accents to any page. For the bottom of the page, I stamped the entire stamp in black ink and then wiped off some of it so the strip wasn't as long. All you need is a wet paper towel or baby wipe."

Image

Image

Supplies:
Gel-a-tins stamps
Stampin' Up! Ink
Patterned Papers: LYB
Alphas: Bella Blvd
Photo Action: Coffee Shop Blog

No comments: