Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Wednesday, gelly fans!

We've got more cards for you today and I think you'll like what you see!

Karin is working with the Cosmo Pups set this month, and the projects she's made are just the cutest!  Makes me want this stamp set and a puppy of my own :)


"I stamped and colored one of the cute doggies from Cosmo Pups and diecut a label with spellbinders dies from a tourist brochure I picked up at a hotel we stayed at last week. The background paper is Cosmo Cricket."

I have a project of my own for you today as well.  I used the very cute Many Thanks set on this card.  The greeting was stamped over and over on paper and layered over ribbons.  The other ribbons were stamped with smaller images from the set.  How great is it that I can use stamps make ribbon to match my project?



Canvas, ribbons and card blank from Michael's
Patterned paper from My Mind's Eye
Pins from Fancy Pants and Joann's
Ranger stickles
Adhesives by Xyron
Inks by Ranger and Staz-On

Don't forget to check out our monthly challenge and our sale stamp set this month!